Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #46
jsmucha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liderangel View Post
princec
Puppy Games
Last Activity: Today 05:50 AM

He is ignoring us!
-He should have never posted in this thread if he did not really have a fix for these broken achievements. Better to not say anything then keep giving false hope and blowing smoke in our direction.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #47
lordofterror

sigh still waiting here for a few fixes
Old 05-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #48
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmucha View Post
-He should have never posted in this thread if he did not really have a fix for these broken achievements. Better to not say anything then keep giving false hope and blowing smoke in our direction.
I'm too busy doing other stuff to get a patch out for Titan Attacks, and there you have it. Actually I think I'll do a post about what we're working on...

Cas
Old 05-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #49
mcgerdsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
I'm too busy doing other stuff to get a patch out for Titan Attacks, and there you have it. Actually I think I'll do a post about what we're working on...

Cas
Wouldn't be too bad; at least we're the customers and paying for a working product and therefore also working achievements. I am myself working in software developing, so I know a bit about the circumstances of being revised.

But never forget who is paying Puppy Games to pay you It's us!
Just keep us informed...
Old 05-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #50
mcgerdsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgerdsch View Post
Wouldn't be too bad; at least we're the customers and paying for a working product and therefore also working achievements. I am myself working in software developing, so I know a bit about the circumstances of being revised.

But never forget who is paying Puppy Games to pay you It's us!
Just keep us informed...
But you could pacify us with a free DLC
Just kidding!
Old 05-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #51
Juniorjedi

Quote:
Actually I think I'll do a post about what we're working on...
Oh, in this thread? That would be one way to solve broken achievements.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #52
ChrisAsmadi

I didn't get ULTIMATE WEAPON when I bought the final upgrade (maxed gun damage) in the double score mode after the final boss.

Also, the game doesn't bind the cursor in windowed mode and it's really annoying.

e: Or does it require max recharge, as well?

Last edited by ChrisAsmadi: 05-27-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #53
jsmucha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAsmadi View Post
I didn't get ULTIMATE WEAPON when I bought the final upgrade (maxed gun damage) in the double score mode after the final boss.

Also, the game doesn't bind the cursor in windowed mode and it's really annoying.

e: Or does it require max recharge, as well?
-I believe so, yes. You need to buy out everything in the shop.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
Liderangel

So? What happend with this?
Old 06-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #55
mcgerdsch

Thumbs down Bought and forget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liderangel View Post
So? What happend with this?
Cas told to keep us updated within this thread, but that was almost 3 weeks ago. So I think he's done nothing in that direction!
Old 06-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #56
Juniorjedi

Exclamation

My God it's not like we ask for a new campaign, just fix for these achievements. C'mon!

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:37 PM

Last edited by Juniorjedi: 06-09-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #57
princec

Puppy Games
I'm sat on a patch right now but as I've got too much stuff on to test it properly it'll have to wait a bit. What I'm working on right now is the Steam Friends Leaderboards for the hiscores table so that should be a nice little addition I think, yes?

Cas
Old 06-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #58
jsmucha

Quote:
I'm sat on a patch right now but as I've got too much stuff on to test it properly it'll have to wait a bit. What I'm working on right now is the Steam Friends Leaderboards for the hiscores table so that should be a nice little addition I think, yes?

Cas
-I have mixed feelings towards this. It has almost been exactly two months since my original post. You have stated repeatedly you have fixed these achievements internally.

-But you keep delaying the patch because you want to add more features. However, it does not help anyone (and certainly not your credibility) by continuously giving excuses on why you have not released a small patch to fix the achievements.

-While it is nice you are continuing support for this near perfect game, I would think you would know that broken things in a game >>>>> features to come in the future.

Last edited by jsmucha: 06-09-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #59
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmucha View Post
-I have mixed feelings towards this. It has almost been exactly two months since my original post. You have stated repeatedly you have fixed these achievements internally.

-But you keep delaying the patch because you want to add more features. However, it does not help anyone (and certainly not your credibility) by continuously giving excuses on why you have not released a small patch to fix the achievements.

-While it is nice you are continuing support for this near perfect game, I would think you would know that broken things in a game >>>>> features to come in the future.
To be absolutely honest with you, I don't really care one whit about my credibility. I'm very, very, very busy, and patching Titan Attacks is at the very bottom of my list of things to do. So I tweak it when I've got time, and fix things, but releasing a patch - that's a fairly big undertaking believe it or not. So while other stuff gets in the way of it - it waits. Right now, Ultratron is in the way of it, and it's likely to stay that way until Ultratron is finished, which might be a couple of months yet given the glacial pace at which we seem to achieve anything.

Cas
Old 06-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #60
princec

Puppy Games
I'd just like to remind people that this is my house and my rules. Those who would like to air their incredible sense of self-entitlement are welcome to do so... somewhere else.

Cas
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans