Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series

Old 05-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #3916
La-Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozle View Post

what do you mean with don't give them back the hemlmet ?? dunno if I remember right at the moment, didn't you take the helmet with you after X16 all the time in vanilla SoC ? As you need it later in X10 ?? how should we give it back to sakharov here in Stalkersoup ? When I'm not totally brainf*cked, I already have a helmet in my inventory, so wouldn't I have two of them when I go to sakharov the first time for first X16 visit ??
You will eventually see a dialog option with sakharov that goes something like this "is helmet adjusted". If you have only one helmet don't give it to him because you won't get it back. Wait untill you get a second helmet then you can give him one.
La-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #3917
Nite69

Banned
why is that line of code even on the scientists anyway about the helmet? does it mess up one of the missions somewhere if it was removed?

It's not like it will hurt anything if you have more then 1 of those helmets in your inventory
Nite69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #3918
kd6dm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecnoBacon View Post

If you continue with the main story until the end of the Pripyat Quantlet then you can wait to go to the NPP without issues, go back and do many things. But you will have to go there eventually...
Does this mean that my game is fubar if I teleported to NPP2 before completing Pripyat? I was careful to do all the Vanilla quests before taking other quests from Cordon through x10 & turning off the Brain Scorcher. But, then I got into the Ghost quests to retrieve the gold chunks and the Monolith diaries. Since I can't get into Pripyat w/o an almost immediate C-Stack, I continued by teleporting. Game is OK so far, doing the Feral Cat stuff. Will I have problems with future quests, or is that kind of an unknown?
kd6dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #3919
Nite69

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd6dm View Post
Does this mean that my game is fubar if I teleported to NPP2 before completing Pripyat? I was careful to do all the Vanilla quests before taking other quests from Cordon through x10 & turning off the Brain Scorcher. But, then I got into the Ghost quests to retrieve the gold chunks and the Monolith diaries. Since I can't get into Pripyat w/o an almost immediate C-Stack, I continued by teleporting. Game is OK so far, doing the Feral Cat stuff. Will I have problems with future quests, or is that kind of an unknown?
normally NPP2 is not suppose to be accessed until after going through the sarcofagus

if you transported thier early it shouldn't hurt anything I don't think. Just don't access NPP1 until your ready cause it activates a timer thats part of the storyline.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #3920
Snoozle

hihi okay, I'll watch out regarding swamps, perhaps settle the maxed graphics a bit as you said. I'll test it, but will take some time before I go there anyway I think. fought my way through first yantar quests, just entered X16 yesterday and stopped then. will continue today.

okay I'll watch out for the helmet dialouge.
Snoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:56 AM   #3921
Snoozle

oh I need help. regarding adrenalines minigun quest. did X16 stuff and sakharov talked about the helicopter. it came with the military guy, this guy gave me job to bring something from wild territory. then I get the mini gun from sakharov. okay talked to sakhariv, he gave me a special detector which makes sound when in the radius of 10m near the "military thing".

this didn't work. in wild territory nothing near the crashed helicopter where it should be nearby around. I can't find it there in the area. but then I killed a merc, and he had a minigun, quest updated to bring adrenaline the minigun.

but the quest "find military subject" is still in my quest list because I didn't found it... where is it damn *;D ?!??!!?

Last edited by Snoozle: 05-17-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #3922
kd6dm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozle View Post
oh I need help. regarding adrenalines minigun quest. did X16 stuff and sakharov talked about the helicopter. it came with the military guy, this guy gave me job to bring something from wild territory. then I get the mini gun from sakharov. okay talked to sakhariv, he gave me a special detector which makes sound when in the radius of 10m near the "military thing".

this didn't work. in wild territory nothing near the crashed helicopter where it should be nearby around. I can't find it there in the area. but then I killed a merc, and he had a minigun, quest updated to bring adrenaline the minigun.

but the quest "find military subject" is still in my quest list because I didn't found it... where is it damn *;D ?!??!!?
The documents aren't by the helicopter, they are "By the Train Station in Wild Territory"...quote from NS Guide. Go over to the irradiated train station southeast of the helicopter, then to the building just east of it. There is a ladder that allows you to climb up on the roof. I found the docs a few yards north of the ladder.

You can do a search for "plastic" in the NS Guide and it will show you 3 pictures of where to find them. Good luck.
kd6dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #3923
Snoozle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd6dm View Post
The documents aren't by the helicopter, they are "By the Train Station in Wild Territory"...quote from NS Guide. Go over to the irradiated train station southeast of the helicopter, then to the building just east of it. There is a ladder that allows you to climb up on the roof. I found the docs a few yards north of the ladder.

You can do a search for "plastic" in the NS Guide and it will show you 3 pictures of where to find them. Good luck.
hey thank you find it, looked in the guide *;D

have some other quests where I have to find stuff, have to look in the guide too (Tears of firee that artifact for barkeep, one of the quests of this military pda quest chain, I don't know if I find this in the guide, Looked there and there only it is written: find this artifact.... But I don't know where to find it.....

and I have to find "pizrakas SPA (pda ?!)" for sakharov.... NS guide knows nothing about it. where to find this SPA pr PDA or whatever I have to find *;D ! Heeeeeeeeeeelp

Last edited by Snoozle: 05-17-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #3924
Steelyglint

You'll not easily find a 'Tears of Fire'. You need to make one. Look in the 'Encyclopedia' section of the PDA at the 'Recipes'.

Not sure who 'Pizrakas' is, but Sakharov wants Ghost's PDA which can be found close to where you fainted in X16. If it turns out to be Vasiliev's PDA that is required that's in the same location only lower down.

Steelyglint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #3925
Nite69

Banned
tears of fire you can get from the barkeep on the bar map, he gives it as a reward for one of the missions. (don't remember which mission though)
Old 05-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #3926
Desi

TecnoBacon, will you be decreasing the amount of ammo available in dead bodies and stuff in later versions?
Desi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #3927
Nite69

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
TecnoBacon, will you be decreasing the amount of ammo available in dead bodies and stuff in later versions?
I hope he doesn't.... thats my work around so I don't have to get artifacts for ammo at traders lol.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #3928
Ulti-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
There are already some options to change this included with the mod. With the settings I use, NPCs I kill are lucky to drop more than one or two rounds.
Ulti- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #3929
caksz

Some question ...

1.Which merchant upgrade bandit eskoeleten suit ?

2.Modified m-16, can't mount the m-16 scope?

3.I take adrenalines mission to get minigun but no option talking about it with Sakharov , do i need to disable x-16 first?

4.I got 2 AWP-IL both severe damage but cordon merchant can't repair it stat that i need another copy

Last edited by caksz: 05-17-2012 at 04:53 PM.
caksz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #3930
Nite69

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by caksz View Post
Some question ...

1.Which merchant upgrade bandit eskoeleten suit ?
Thier is a couple scientists in the backroom of the Rads 100 Bar (on the bar map), just walk past the guy standing in the doorway by the counter to get to them

I'm trying to get one of those suits too that I can repair and get night vision on it, I found a couple so far but they were too badly damaged.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series