Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Batman: Arkham City

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 04-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #346
Xealot42

I just tried playing the game (purchased in the 2011 Christmas Sale) for the first time and got the "key already registered" error as well. I submitted a ticket following the instructions in the first post so hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

I wish GFWL would just go away. Steamworks seems to be a much better solution if you must have DRM.

EDIT - Got my new key today (April 23) from steam support and it works fine. Hurray!

Last edited by Xealot42: 04-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Xealot42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #347
LittleRaven101

I entered a support ticket, and they just referred me to Windows Live support.

https://support.steampowered.com/vie...8985-PGLB-3333

What did I do wrong?
LittleRaven101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #348
A_Gray_Phantom

Exclamation Batman Arkham Complete

I bought the Batman Arkham Complete bundle, with all the DLC. I haven't been able play any of the DLC, though. In fact, I didn't see it anywhere on the the title screen when I started up the game. Am I doing something wrong?

When I right-click the game in my library, and then click "view downloadable content," it says I have the following:

Batman Arkham City: Arkham City Skins Pack
Batman Arkham City: Challenge Map Pack
Batman Arkham City: Nightwing Bundle
Batman Arkham City: Robin Bundle

I haven't been able to play or access any of this. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!
A_Gray_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #349
in.meinem.turm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Gray_Phantom View Post
Am I doing something wrong? Please help!
Read this:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2318327
in.meinem.turm. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #350
A_Gray_Phantom

Appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by in.meinem.turm. View Post
Thank you.
A_Gray_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #351
naughtyrev

I bought the Batman Arkham Complete game recently, and my computer died - I went and did a reinstall (1st time reinstall) and the regular game activated fine, but the two DLC CD keys were denied as being in use already. Any suggestions?
naughtyrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #352
arkastor

I bought Batman: Arkham City a while back in a bundle during the holiday 50% sale (12/22/11). However, I put off the game for a while since I was heading back to college. I come back and I try to play this game only to find out that the CD Key has already been activated. I've followed the instruction, and PMed Chase. The response for the ticket was useless referring me to somewhere else and I still have no received any news from the PM. Can someone please help? or is there another answer to this problem?
arkastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #353
AceF

I Recently bought batman Arkham City on steam, Works great, but There is no option of manual save !! Please tell me how do I save the Game? When I click to windows live on main menu, nothing opens :S
AceF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:14 AM   #354
lportable

Hi i got the game free with a graphics card on a deal ages a go i have no valid proof of purchase as the reciept for the graphics card doesnt mention the game. i asked this question before when i got the game but got no answer. is there a way for me to prove i bought this game and get a working cd key?

p.s. GFWL is utter
lportable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #355
aarazak

Angry So annoying

I just bought the game and am experiencing the 'already activated' GFWL error when trying to play for the first time. I opened my ticket with the Steam support but haven't heard back yet. The 'fix' post to this thread is over 7 MONTHS old!!!! Why do we still have to jump through hoops to play this game? Why is it that the Devs, Steam, GFWL are still having this problem after ALL THIS TIME!!! Damn you.
aarazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #356
B33rChiller

Chiming in with another fail. Valve's response was telling me to do the standard troubleshooting steps, verify cache, etc. And a disclaimer at the end of their boilerplate response telling me that if that doesn't work, I've got to ask someone else, as they don't support 3rd party games. Apparently that also includes not selling or providing functional CD keys. And it took them 4 days to respond with a copy pasted version of "Hello IT, have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Ok everybody, all together now, can you say "Growing customer dissatisfaction"?
B33rChiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #357
DevinH

Same issue here. I'm still waiting for a useful reply from Steam support.

Last edited by DevinH: 07-24-2012 at 10:59 AM.
DevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #358
Laminarflow

Lack of Support Disappointing

I bought some games during the Steam sale, of which Arkham City was one. First time really using Steam.

Tried to activate it right away, and it was already activated. Followed the directions exactly in the thread, and it took 6 days to get a useless response from steam support. Now replying and trying to get them to actually read the support ticket.

This is the last game I will be buying from Steam. This is unacceptable. Either update the thread with directions that work, or talk to support. I gave steam a shot, and now I have a game that has an already used key.
Laminarflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #359
erebus-nz

Come on steam!

It has been 3 days since I raised a ticket and no response.

How can you sell games that have CD Key that are already used?

I feel very ripped off, and having bought this game quite a while ago I can't get a refund from reversing the credit card. There is basically no support other than raising a ticket and waiting...

Not happy!
erebus-nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #360
aarazak

Angry Still waiting for resolution

I opened my ticket with Steam, followed the instructions on what to categorize it as. Uploaded my screenshots to my ticket, but still haven't even gotten any contact from support. I *HATE* companies that I cannot call someone on the phone or talk with them in real time. As a paying customer, waiting a couple days for a support response is total BS. Stand behind your products and give us a number to call to talk to live people.

Oh, and while you are at it, resolve this issue that apparently has been problematic for at least 7 months judging by the 'answer' to this sticky thread.
aarazak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Batman: Arkham City