Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series

Old 04-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
Sceler

Banned
Retribution with no apparent reason: Connection to host timed out

I just bought Space Marine on the sales and wanted to play some retribution (400+ hours played almost without issues) and I can't invite no one, nor I can join any game. It just says "Connection to the host timed out" to me if I try to join them, or to who try to join me.

And weird.. another friend invited me now, and it worked with him as I were able to join, but I still couldn't make anyone else join me if I made the game.

And now that the game is on the loading screen my bar and the bar of who invited me appears fully charged, but all others not even started, and for them, it's me who doesn't charge.

Last edited by Sceler: 04-24-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Jibberish

Probably just a steam server hiccup. Either wait a little bit or restart steam/ delete client registry.blob
Jibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
Sceler

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibberish View Post
Probably just a steam server hiccup. Either wait a little bit or restart steam/ delete client registry.blob
It actually fixed itself.. I think, I'm not sure, it still gives a little trouble.
Sceler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series