Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Project: Snowblind

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
goodayve

Good game so far

This game seems pretty good. The levels all have more then 1 way to finish it, usually seems like many ways. I saw no secu-rom or anything on the game, and it is not mentioned on the steam store page.

Could use stealth, or a vehicle, or take control of a robot , or use other weapons to finish one level.

Lots of different types of weapons. I kind of like the scarab grenade. There is a kinetic gun which is alittle like the gravity gun, but I havent found much use for it yet,except to move a metal box out of the way.(i am sure there are ways to use it, I just havent really tried)

At first I thought the ai was kind of dumb making the game to easy. Sometimes they will be pretty close to you but be looking the other way, maybe makeing the stealth alittle easier.(i have not used to much stealth. there is a cloak device you can use to sneak up and melee attack to kill). I have found some challenging parts though where I die. Even running out of nano boosts(a device that can bring you back to life)

There is a button you can press in game that helps show you the way to your objective if you cant find it, it also will show the way to save rooms. You can save after each mission also.

I am not done yet with the game, only on mission number 11 if i remember right. I am also not sure of my time played becuase the game does not seem to keep track of time played. Edit: The store page mentions 11 missions, but im not on the final mission, some missions are broken into parts i think. So Im only past 11 parts, since I finished that and now it says 12 on my save game.

Last edited by goodayve: 03-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Project: Snowblind