Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Faerie Solitaire

Old 09-22-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
Lurpsukka

Faerie Solitaire gifting

Let this thread serve as the central hub for gifting this wonderful little solitaire game with so addicting gameplay. I'm ready to gift this game to a person which is interested in a good card game and for some reason can't buy it due to financial problems or some other reason. Post here and share your story, why you would like to play this game, maybe solitaire related in general?

Others ready to gift and do the day's good work can join in too!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
evil_hazzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurpsukka View Post
Let this thread serve as the central hub for gifting this wonderful little solitaire game with so addicting gameplay. I'm ready to gift this game to a person which is interested in a good card game and for some reason can't buy it due to financial problems or some other reason. Post here and share your story, why you would like to play this game, maybe solitaire related in general?

Others ready to gift and do the day's good work can join in too!
Hello, i want to get this game from you. I can't buy it now in reason that i moved to new apartment and spent a lot on buying my first car. Also i'm saving money on the exam TOEFL(i'm learning english to go to my girlfriend that is studying abroad). If you gift me this game i tell you how to get one great famous game from popcap for free(not on steam, but do you worry about this). I'm waiting for answer and critics of my english. Good luck!

Last edited by evil_hazzard: 09-23-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
TJF588

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hazzard View Post
If you gift me this game i tell you how to get one famous games from popcap for free(not on steam, but do you worry about this).
Do you mean by joining their "Passport" program, then e-mailing the free gift game to yourself? Also, your English is pretty good.
TJF588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
evil_hazzard

yepp,you're right. But i know more free good games that in another places cost money.
Writing is not hard, but speaking is terrible. would go in speaking clubs.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
EightSeven87

thanks for the gift Lurpsukka, if you hadn't given it to me i would have never even thought to look at it. Great game. <3
Old 09-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
evil_hazzard

As i see i was late. EightSeven87, good luck and interesting gameplay.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 AM   #7
Lurpsukka

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hazzard View Post
As i see i was late. EightSeven87, good luck and interesting gameplay.
Yes I gifted him the game two days ago, enjoy the game EightSeven87! If anyone wants to gift the game to the rest of you guys it would be sweet.
Lurpsukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
OfficialLegend

I want this bad, can someone plz gift me this
OfficialLegend is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Faerie Solitaire